Pluscrates was launched in 2008 to meet the demand for a premium crate hire company, and since 2010 we have been the largest independent crate hire company in the UK providing nationwide service from 5 regional service centres in Scotland, Manchester, Birmingham, London, and Bristol.
Whether you are undertaking a large or small move, a detailed or simple move, we are here to help.
We offer the finest customer service experience at every level; from the initial request for crates all the way through to our physical contact with your customer at the point of delivery or collection – the moment of truth.
- Our trained, permanent, full-time drivers and porters are the most experienced in the business, some having been with us since our inception and other with lengthy previous experience in commercial relocation. Uniformed and operating from our own custom built and liveried vehicle fleet the quality of our crews are key in differentiating the quality of our service compared to our competitors.
- Pluscrates directors John Mitchell, Neil McGuigan, and Nick Flaxman, boast a combined 78 years’ experience in the crate hire industry and provide incisive, hands-on support to the management team responsible for the day to day running of the business nationally.
- Our younger, forward thinking team are continually bringing new ideas, products and services to our business, adding modern technologies and concepts to our proven services.
- Beyond your customers’ service experience on site, the Pluscrates admin team are always there to assist you and provide the help and support you need to manage the crates you have on hire from us.
- All of our clients benefit from 24/7 access to customer extranet portal.
Our rates are always competitive and always completely transparent. Following a minimum seven (7) day rental period, our charges accrue daily and are not rounded up to full weeks. Added to that the benefit of fewer service issues and administrative queries deliver even greater value for money.
Crate hire should be simple. Place your order by phone, fax, email or via our customer extranet, and we’ll confirm that it’s been received, processed and scheduled for delivery or collection. The choice is yours. It’s simple.
If you would like more information on any of these points, please feel free to contact us